BOTOX® & JUVÉDERM®
Whether you're trying to look your best for a special occasion or are interested in making your outside look as youthful as you feel on the inside, BOTOX® and JUVÉDERM® cosmetic injections are the most popular and trusted non-surgical methods to reduce the signs of age.
BOTOX® Cosmetic works works beneath the skin's surface and temporarily reduces the underlying muscle activity that causes moderate to severe frown lines, crow’s feet and forehead lines in adults.
- Your first appointment may require up to 30 minutes to establish your health status and to ensure Botox is right for you. Subsequent visits usually only require 10-15 minutes.
- Results are noticeable within 1-5 days and last 3-6 months.
- The FDA classifies BOTOX® Cosmetic as a “non-interchangeable” product, which means its safety and effectiveness cannot be claimed by another product.
JUVÉDERM® is a collection of dermal fillers that delicately plumps and smooths in the wrinkles and crevices impacted by environment, age, or lifestyle. Areas of concentration usually include laugh lines and lips.
- During the first visit, Dr. Wallace will evaluate your medical history and establish the best procedure for your aesthetic areas of concern. Actual treatment with JUVÉDERM® injectable gels can take 15 minutes to 60 minutes, depending on which area of your face is being treated.
- Results are visible immediately and last up to two years, depending on the formula used.